Monday, March 7, 2011

PCN Welding Inspection Level II

salam,

dear guys, hopefully with love form almighty Allah SWT, we live with islam, iman and ihsan from day by day, InsyaAllah. apologize for not jotting down something here for more than 3 month interval. most probably people always said that, ' I have no time to spend with blogging' or maybe 'Blogging is a part of my hobby, i will do it during free time'...that a reason i may be use for in accordance with my absent 'word' in this blog that i create before.

as all of you can see, my title is about specialization course in mostly oil and gas field which is welding inspection. i don't know whether the reader have a knowledge regarding this course but i prefer they can search by themselves rather than i keep on telling , briefing or whatsoever on this course. my point is i just shared my feeling toward this course due i have waiting for so long until last week, officially i 1 of 16 participant joining this class with Mr. Alec Smith form Birmingham, UK as our mentor.

i started to know this course during my time as internship student at NDT & inspection company in year 2008. gaining knowledge and experience was very enjoy full for me and hopefully i can gain a lot for the next few days to go. (10 days of course, 7 days already finish) welldone. i try to climb up and build my career path steadily, from scracth/ bottom after graduate from UMP aka KUKTEM before and i undergo various training and practicality during my tenure there. hence, i believe i already gain a lot there so i assume that my career path will be flourish during this year and the year beyond, insyaAllah.

i shall try myself harder, understanding all lecture given, notes prepared and also practical training provided by Mr. Alec Smith and learning institute, ruane-TATI. so guys, who are 'willing to learn' and 'willing to sacrifice' for this kind of job, please prepared yourself and wish you luck. Allah never change our faith if we change it by our own...seek for Allah guidance always, as He will open the successful path for you and me, InsyaAllah.

all the best to me,

ayah chik  

No comments:

Post a Comment